The Kennedy Leigh Charitable Trust offers grants to charitable organisations active in the UK or Israel. In particular, the Trust wishes to support projects with the following themes:
- The advancement of health or the saving of lives.
- The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation or the promotion of religious or racial harmony or equality or diversity.
- The advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science.
- The advancement of education.
- The relief of those in need, by reason of youth, age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
Past grants have ranged from £1000 to £30,000. Spending last year was just over £800k
Ms N Shoffman
Kennedy Leigh Charitable Trust
126 Albert Street