Small grants – single year grants up to £10,000 for core, salaries, running costs and projects. They MUST focus on Community Support.
Your organisation’s postcode falls within the following on the Indices of Multiple Deprivation:
- if you are located in an urban area, you must be in the bottom 15% most deprived areas
- if you are located in a rural area, you must be in the bottom 50% most deprived areas
- Your project has a focus on community support
- Your annual income does not exceed £250,000
- You can secure 50% of the total project costs
- You can supply your most recent annual accounts
- You can start spending our grant within 1-2 months of receipt
- You are embedded in your local community
You cannot apply for more than 50% of the total cost of the project/salary/core running costs.
They do not fund capital projects.
NB – very useful guidance notes for applicants