The Charitable objectives are:
To provide financial support in the form of grants to other registered charities which promote the care, safety and upbringing of children by:
- supporting and assisting those in need, their families and carers
- promoting their welfare and their support; and
- advancing their education.
Charities applying for a grant from the Beacon Lodge Charitable Trust Ltd (BL) must
- Be registered as a charity with the Charity Commission or HMRC
- Have aims and objects consistent with BL’s aims and objects and should relate to our key areas: the welfare and support of children and their parents.
- Operate within the UK
- Have a bank account in the name of their organisation.
- Have an annual income below £500,000
- Have appropriate safeguarding measures and policies in place.