The Anchor Foundation Support Christian Charities concerned with social inclusion, particularly through ministries of healing and the arts. They see it as essential that those activities are socially inclusive as part of their expression.
The maximum grant provided is £12,000.
- Eligibility Criteria
- They will consider applications for projects in the UK or overseas
- Only in exceptional circumstances will grants be given for building work
- Charities with a number of projects operating should select a single project for their application
- They do not give grants to individuals
- The Trustees look favourably on organisations whose Boards demonstrate equal opportunities
- Applicants – whether successful or unsuccessful – should wait at least 12 months from the previous application date before applying again
- Projects which have had 3 consecutive years of funding should wait 2 years from the date of the last grant award before applying again.