The grant giving is guided by themes, with the main focus on children and young people who have special needs through illness, disability or mental health problems and also those who are disadvantaged in other ways. The Charitable Foundation also supports the Hospice Movement and people of all ages with cancer.
The Charitable Foundation has been keen to support small to medium-sized charities that can benefit substantially from relatively small grants. Hundreds of small charities have benefited as a result.
- Supporting Children and Young People (aged up to 25 years)
– Young people with physical or mental health difficulties or life threatening or degenerative conditions
– Young people who are socially or economically disadvantaged
- Supporting People with Cancer
- Supporting Hospices (all ages) – applications via Hospice UK
- Mental Health
Grants of up to £10,000 to UK Registered Charities with an annual income of up to £1,000,000 (this income restriction does not apply to Special Needs Schools or Mainstream Schools with a Special Needs Unit).
Full details here