- For one grant round only, they are going to remove the upper limit of £5,000 and will consider applications between £2,000 and £15,000.
- they are seeking only applications that are innovative, testing out ideas that are genuinely new; that as far as possible do not overlap with projects funded by other funders.
- they will only consider applications that deliver financial capability – this means improving people’s ability to manage their financial situation and developing their financial skills and knowledge.
- Projects are likely to be completed in one year, however applications for up to three years will be considered.
- All previous applicants and existing grant holders are eligible to apply for this unique grant round.
- Please apply by email, only using the form below to the Administrator at in**@ms********.com, no further information is required at this stage
Deadline is 5pm on Friday 10th June 2016
The Trustees and the Grant Application Panel will meet on 6th July 2016
If you are successful in getting through to Stage 2 they will let you know by 15th July 2016