Aims/priorities: Migrant Help are supporting the start-up of new community hubs and the expansion of existing hubs supporting asylum seekers, refugees and survivors of modern-day slavery across the UK including, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all regions of England.
- Run a community hub that serves asylum seekers, refugees and migrants?
- Want to grow your community hub to include asylum seekers and refugees or expand your existing provision to serve more clients?
- Support asylum seekers in an area that needs a community hub?
- Need support starting or sustaining your provision in the short term whilst you make plans for longer term sustainability?
- Think you would find benefit from a small grant to achieve this?
Apply for one of our Community Hub Grant offers to start or grow your hub provision.
Who can apply?
- Registered organisations managing existing hubs.
- Constituted groups
- Faith groups
- Not for profit organisations
- Partnerships of not-for-profit organisations
Grant amount: Small bridging grants: up to a maximum of £2,000 To help with things like short-term running costs whilst seeking further funding or to provide essential needs that can’t be met elsewhere. This may include essentials like covering unexpected increases in bills / venue hire, activity costs, material items or for costs of training and advertising.
Sustainability and start up grants: up to a maximum of £5,000 To help you start a new hub in an area of high need or to invest in an existing hub, creating sustainability, such as equipment, training for staff and volunteers, support in advertising opportunities or identifying partners, hosting launch days and community events etc.
Application process: Applications can be submitted at any time and will be assessed on a bi-monthly basis with deadlines to submit applications for each round below. We will aim to respond to applicants within 1 month of the round closing.
Please make sure you thoroughly read the eligibility criteria and application guidance notes
Fill in their application form on-line (answering all of the questions in the application form)
Deadline: Monday 31 July 2023.