The Hilton in the Community Foundation supports projects within the UK and Ireland that focus on Young People and Education, and Young People and Health. Maximum grant available is £30,000. Funding can be requested for up to two years.
The Foundation makes grants to a wide range of charities that meet one of its chosen areas of focus:
- Young People and Education – supporting young people in the vital areas of education, awareness and training, facilitating a better future for young people by supporting local charities. Education funding generally will be given for training/re-training, educational equipment, activity-based learning leading to accreditation, sports equipment and occasionally apportioned costs of project staff.
- Young People and Health – relieving suffering and supporting young people whilst they are undergoing treatment and care. Health funding generally will be given for medical equipment, care facilities, activity based holidays, proactive health awareness campaigns, hospices and occasionally apportioned costs of project staff.
The Foundation has a particular strategic focus on:
- Disabled children and young people
- Children and young people in hospital
- Life-limited children in hospices
Next deadline is 31 July. More information on the website.