The DWF Foundation provides funds, resources and support to help communities achieve their full potential.
The DWF Foundation supports registered charities with an impact in one or more of the following areas:
- Health and wellbeing
- Environment and Sustainability
Grants are given to initiatives that develop and improve local communities by:
- Tackling a specific community issue.
- Helping voluntary and community groups become more effective and efficient.
- Encouraging the involvement in the community of those too often excluded.
- Enabling young people to develop skills for the benefit of the community.
The Foundation does not have a minimum grant size but the majority of our grants will fall under £5,000. There are 4 rounds a year, but applications accepted at any time