They charity are partnering with our Hilton Cardiff and Arts & Business Cymru and Wales Council for Voluntary Action to award £10,000 to local charities and organisations helping sick, disabled and disadvantaged young people in Wales .
Running from Tuesday 6th August until Monday 26th August, charities, schools, clubs and non-profit organisations are invited to apply online for a share of £10,000 to support their work with sick, disabled and disadvantaged children and young people in communities across Wales
The Giveaways support small local and community charities and organisations which often operate on limited resources to help fund their projects and also raise awareness of their work.
Eligibility criteria for charities to apply for the Wales £10K Giveaway:
- You must be a registered charity or non-profit organisations working in Wales.
- Your work must support children and/or young people between the ages of 0-25.
- Individual children or families cannot be supported, grants are made to a charity or non-profit organisation only.
- Financial accounts must be available to accompany your application.
- Your application must be submitted before the deadline of 5pm on Monday 26th August 2019.
To enter Wales£10K Giveaway, please complete the online form https://dmthomasfoundation.org/wales-10k-giveaway/) by 5pm on Monday 26th August 2019.