They aim to help children and young people reach their full potential by supporting projects on:
- Encouraging independence
- Developing team working skills
- Developing self confidence
- Promoting creativity & individuality
- Encouraging aspiration
- Enhancing educational achievement
- Widening educational horizons
Many of the grants made are under £2000 and none are more than £5000.
BlueSpark provides funding for relatively small-scale projects which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without the support of BlueSpark. Funding provided by BlueSpark must be crucial to your project rather than marginally incremental to its funding.