The Trust funds projects that improve physical and mental welfare. Previous grants have ranged from £1,000 to £30,000 although most grants are for between £1,000 and £3,000.
Applications must be made in writing and should include the following information
- Aims and objectives of the charity.
- Nature of the appeal.
- Total target if for a specific project.
- Contributions received against target.
- Registered charity number.
- Any other relevant factors.
They have no website, but there is information on the Charity Commission website
Albert Hunt Trust
Coutts & Co
Tax Trust and Estate Planning
2 1/2 Devonshire Square