They aim is to tackle financial problems and improve living standards. Our focus is on personal and household finances.
They support examines and promotes measures to:
• Increase incomes for those on low-to-middle incomes.
• Ensure people have an adequate safety net, building savings and assets.
• Reduce the cost of living and make sure those on lower incomes are not paying more.
• Address issues related to spending and borrowing, particularly where it becomes problematic.
• Ensure we have fair taxation.
Key objectives are to:
•Fund strategic work, including policy work, campaigning and research, which has the potential to improve financial well-being at a national scale.
• Develop partnerships, encouraging collaborative working and a more joined-up approach, convening where we can add value.
• Share learning, knowledge and evidence widely
Grant sizes: £10k – £200k
Number of grants awarded annually: 15-20.
Grant application deadlines: February and June each year.
Types of organisations that can apply: Registered charities, voluntary organisations, think tanks, campaigning groups, research bodies and universities.
How to apply: download our funding guidelines, which you should read before applying.
Area funded: UK wide.
Our next application deadline is 5 June 2023, 1pm.