This programme is open to the voluntary and third sector, and can support new or existing projects that work with individuals who have been affected by crime. The fund welcomes innovative ideas of projects that would complement existing support services for victims.
To find out more and apply, click here
The Fund can support new or existing projects and specialist services that work with individuals who have been directly or indirectly affected by crime. The Fund welcomes innovative ideas of projects that would complement existing support services for victims.
WHO CAN APPLY
– Third sector organisations delivering services in the South Wales Police Force Area.
The South Wales Police Force covers the communities of Cardiff, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, Rhondda Cynon Taf and Merthyr Tydfil.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- Projects aimed at awareness raising and/or preventing crime.
- Statutory services (except for projects which fall outside of statutory funding)
- Groups with a turnover of under £250,000 will be prioritised, larger organisations with turnover of up to £1 million are not excluded from applying for funding but priority will be given to smaller locally based organisations
- Organisations with more than 12 months running costs in reserves.
- Organisations that do not operate in the area of benefit
- Groups not properly constituted
- For costs incurred prior to the receipt of the grant offer letter and signed terms and conditions
– Grants of between £5,000 – £30,000
Note: This fund will close on Friday the 5th of May 2017