The £9.5 million Covid-19 Community-Led Organisations Recovery Scheme is being delivered by Power to Change, Locality, The Ubele Initiative and Social Investment Business on behalf of the National Lottery Community Fund
Covid-19 Community-Led Organisations Recovery Scheme offers grants up to £100,000 to community organisations in England who are facing financial difficulties caused by Covid-19. The scheme is aimed at organisations delivering services in their local community to support people who are at high risk from Covid-19, with an emphasis on Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME)-led or BAME-supporting businesses
- help people and communities experiencing disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- provide services and support for vulnerable people, for which there will be increased demand as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
The recovery scheme will open for Stage 1 applications on:
- Tuesday 28 July from 10am till 1pm
- Tuesday 4 August from 10am till 1pm
- Tuesday 11 August from 10am till 1pm