The new Healthy Futures funding programme focuses on young adults aged 18 to 25. Within this funding programme BUPA are specifically interested in projects that will have a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of young adults who face ongoing health challenges, supporting and empowering them to live life to the full.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 19 May 2017
Through this funding programme BUPA are looking to fund practical projects designed to engage and support people directly. If you decide to apply, please ensure that your project clearly fits the following criteria:
- Supports young people aged 18 to 25 who face ongoing health challenges.
- Focuses on addressing, supporting or improving health or wellbeing.
- Provides evidence of the specific needs that the project aims to address.
- Explains how those who will benefit from the project will be reached and engaged.
- Includes details of how the health outcomes and impact of the project will be measured.