The BlueSpark Foundation is a registered charity whose objective is to fund or part-fund projects that aim to improve the education and development of children and young people by means of educational, cultural, sporting or other activities.
The funding is intended to support projects that have the following objectives:
- Encouraging independence
- Developing team working skills
- Enhancing self confidence
- Promoting creativity and individuality
- Encouraging aspiration
- Enhancing educational achievement
- Widening educational horizons
The funding is for relatively small-scale projects, which might not happen at all or would only happen on a lesser scale without the support of BlueSpark.