Michael Cornish Charitable Trust supports organisations that work in the following areas:
- General Charitable Purposes
- Children/ Young People
- Disabled / Disabilities
- Economic/ Community Development
- Amateur Sport
- Advancement of Health or Saving of Lives
- Supports charities and not-for-profits throughout the UK.
- Individual applications will only be consider in exceptional circumstances.
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations can register and apply for a grant for a specific project. Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Trustees, taking in to consideration the eligibility and purpose of each application.
Awarded £77k in 2022 so not a huge fund
18th September 2023 in the next deadline