The Erasmus+ programme offers support to youth activities across the UK through a variety of different projects.
Funding aims to improve the key competences, skills and employability of young people in the UK, promote young people’s social inclusion and well-being, and foster improvements in youth work and youth policy at local, national and international level.
The following funding opportunities are available for youth under Erasmus+:
- Mobility projects for Young People and Youth Workers
- Strategic Partnerships in the field of Youth
- Structured Dialogue: Meetings between young people and decision-makers in the field of Youth
- Large-Scale European Voluntary Service events
- Capacity Building in the field of Youth
The next deadline for applications is 1 October 2014.
Fore more information visit the website.