The Community Grants Programme is provided by the ASDA Foundation.
Funding is available to develop stronger better connected communities across the UK by targeting the key social issues that are affecting local communities.
Grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 are available.
Funding is available for initiatives that will support local communities and meet the following criteria:
- Will make a significant difference benefitting the wide local community.
- Addresses the needs of the local community.
- Tackles the underlying issues in the local community.
- Has used evidence of community needs and aspirations to develop an existing model.
- Will transform the community, improving the lives of those who live there.
Deadline 30th September 2014. More information on the website.