The trust will only fund the following only 15% of applications are supported so ensure you meet the criteria. Maximum grant for the small grants is £5000. The deadline is 31 January
- Children and young people who are isolated, at risk of exclusion or involved in anti-social behaviour.
- Prisoners and ex-offenders. Projects that help the rehabilitation and resettlement of prisoners and/or ex-offenders are supported as well as requests to help prisoners’ families
- Disadvantaged women, covering refuges, domestic violence and parenting.
- Disability projects, which can include rehabilitation and training for people who are either physically disabled or learning disabled.
- Arts outreach work by local groups involving disadvantaged people.
- Projects that promote integration and community cohesion amongst minority groups, including refugees and travellers.