Wesleyan Foundation – Wales
The Wesleyan Foundation seeks applications from projects that:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of the local community
- Promote education and lifelong learning
- Provide local solutions to meet local needs, promote community cohesion and develop sustainable and supportive communities.
Two sizes of grant are available to organisations working in Wales:
- local constituted community groups and registered charities with an income below £250,000 can apply for grants of up to £2,000.
- constituted community groups and registered charities with an income below £500,000 can apply for grants of between £2,000 – £10,000
Details on the Community Foundation Wales website