The CAF Resilience Fund exists to help charitable organisations in England that support the people hardest hit by Covid-19.
Through hundreds of targeted grants, this fund will support those working with vulnerable and disadvantaged groups such as those living in deprived areas, those supporting Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities and people with disabilities.
Both registered and unregistered charitable organisations, including community interest companies and social enterprises, can apply for the CAF Resilience Fund.
- Charities and other organisations whose established charitable activities have been severely reduced or are at risk of being severely reduced to the detriment of vulnerable or disadvantaged groups
- Organisations that are having to deliver core services in fundamentally different or unusual ways in order to respond to the crisis and still reach their beneficiaries within vulnerable or disadvantaged groups
- Organisations that are deeply embedded with communities and have established networks to deliver their charitable activities
For a charitable organisation to be eligible to apply they should be able to meet the following criteria:
- Submit a completed application by no later than midday (GMT) on 10 November 2020
- Deliver their services in England
- Be able to demonstrate last reported income between £50,000 and £10,000,000
- The organisation was established on or before 31 August 2019
- Be focused on the interests and needs of at least one of the designated groups and causes
- Be able to supply details of a valid UK bank account
- Be able to spend all the grant funding before 31 March 2021, and supply documentary evidence to demonstrate this expenditure (this could include headed receipts, verifiable banking statements and salary bills) – these costs should relate to the period 1 October 2020 to 30 March 2021