The Provident Social Impact Fund (Wales) aims to support social inclusion. The key aim of the fund is to support projects and activities that are addressing need identified through consultation and/or engagement with potential beneficiaries and have a clear focus on the positive results they plan to achieve. Projects need to be inclusive of people in the locality regardless of their background, offer wider benefit and be cost effective.
Projects should be working in areas of high deprivation and/or with those considered as most disadvantaged.
Projects should meet at least one of the following priorities:
- Improving people’s personal finance capabilities (debt and financial advice/education)
- Improving physical and/or mental health
- Providing support which enhances, creates and sustains positive family relationships
- Addressing issues of low educational attainment and improving learning outcomes
- Providing people with opportunities to reduce inequality, exclusion and disadvantage, including projects which increase access to employment.
Grants are between £1000 and £5000
Deadline – 4th of August Please note, this fund can only support organisations that are based in and supporting people living within the 15% most deprived areas of Wales