Newport Community Endowment Fund
The Newport Fund supports community groups, local charities and social enterprises in Newport, South Wales. The themes supported include education, health and well-being, young people, and community projects.
The Newport Community Endowment Fund aims to support locally run projects throughout the City of Newport, that fall outside of statutory provision, but encourage, support and promote education and/or health and wellbeing and meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Support for young parents
- Early years projects
- School based projects including health and healthy living
- Educational attainment projects including lifelong learning
- Educational inclusion projects
- Youth projects
- Health and wellbeing projects
Grants of between £200 – £2,000 may be used for activities, minor capital expenditure, or towards core costs.
Applications via the Community Foundation Wales –