Measure impact at the same time as managing projects and caseloads
Whether you serve a single client group or run multiple programmes with different funders, contracts or outcomes, Makerble’s Case Impact Hub is a software package designed to give everyone on your team the information they need to manage their work and produce reports for funders. It is used by small and large charities across the UK in a variety of sectors ranging from food banks such as The Trussell Trust, to community development programmes including Local Trust (an offshoot of The National Lottery Community Fund), to charities providing employability services such as A New Direction.
The software has two main modules: Case Management and Surveys.
The Case Management module allows you to:
- Register your clients using forms that you control
- Keep track of your clients by adding case notes
- Produce reports that show you the demographic makeup of your caseload
The Surveys module allows you to:
- Send and analyse unlimited surveys that demonstrate the difference you make
- Choose whether your surveys are anonymous or whether the results are linked to each of your clients
- Automatically calculate distance travelled so that you can see the percentage of your clients that have improved in their confidence, attitudes or another outcome as a result of your work
In the words of Graham Ellis, one of our clients at Torus Foundation: “I’ve found this tool as coordinator very useful as all my information is in one place and it is easy to pull off reports and update. All our projects that engage with the website are happy to keep using it and have found it easy to use and keep track of their projects”
Makerble’s Case Impact Hub runs in the cloud which means that you can access it at any time from anywhere with an internet connection. Both modules come with powerful reporting dashboards. The software is designed to work primarily on laptops and tablets however it can also be used easily on mobile devices. Makerble’s Case Impact Hub software package is affordably priced and there are discounts available for smaller charities.
Request a free demo by visiting www.makerble.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org