Transform grants offer up to £100,000 over two years to strengthen the domestic and sexual abuse sectors – it does not fund service delivery or capacity building for individual charities. It is focused on projects which bring wider benefits for the sector.
- Seek to inform and influence responses to domestic and/or sexual abuse
- Strengthen the sectors, particularly the role of smaller specialist providers, in response to the challenges facing them in England and/or Wales.
The grants programme will not support general service delivery costs but will support activities which meet the above objectives through any one or combination of:
- Influencing policy at either a local, regional or national level
- Building the evidence base (through research and analysis) around needs and identification of effective interventions
- Developing and sharing models to help small and medium-sized specialist providers grow and replicate
- Developing and supporting effective partnerships within and across sectors.