These are my Free funding resources
These funding resources are all free to download, all I’d ask is you ‘like’ and share my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter.
- Guide to using social media. This is a compilation of tips and suggestions to help organisations make the best use of social media and some common mistake.
- Check list. This is a check list of things that should be included in an application to funders.
- Grants: This is a list of funders (Trusts and Foundations) who offer small grants, typically under £10,000. Many are also able to give a quick decision.
- Why applications Fail (click to download)- This short handout lists the main reasons funding applications fail.
- Sources of funding (click to download) This is a list of a range of funding sources such as gift aid, online giving, collection tins, membership, appeals and gives the pros and cons of each.
Social media should be an essential part of your organisations fundraising; at the very least to raise awareness and promote your work. This short video shows just how much social media has changed our behaviour and to get you thinking about how you can use it to reach new supporters.
Here are some more online guides to help with your fundraising:-
- St Ann’s Hospice: Best Practice Guides – Scroll down to the bottom of the web page for the social media guides, which are ideal if you are new to digital tools.
- Institute of Fundraising: Guide to Social Media – A helpful guide to using social media as a fundraising tool.
- Institute of Fundraising/Mission Fish: ‘Passion, persistence and partnership: Secrets to earning more online
- These are webinars from the Institute of Fundraising covering basic funding themes
- Funding Eye’s Social Media tips