Enabling Natural Resources and Well-Being in Wales 2019-2023 – call for grant proposals
Welsh Government are making grant arrangements to:
- support implementation of the Natural Resources Policy,
- make clearer links between Wales’ natural resources and well-being.
The scheme will be managed by the Environment and Communities Division. It will focus on supporting cross-sector collaborative projects. These projects will bring a broad range of environmental, economic, social and cultural benefits.
The scheme will support the delivery of:
- Prosperity for All: the national strategy
- Natural Resources Policy.
The scheme has three themes of action under which grant applications can be made:
- developing, regenerating and broadening access to sustainable green infrastructure
- improving the quality of the urban and rural built environment
- developing resilient ecological networks and nature based solutions.
The grant is open to a wide range of organisations that:
- are working in a collaborative way to deliver activity under the themes of action
- will provide both revenue and capital funding to support delivery.