ASDA offer capital grants to charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK for local projects that:
- benefit the wider community,
- address local needs and,
- make a significant difference to the local community.
The Asda Foundation wants to have a strong reputation for managing, co-ordinating and delivering programmes which really make a significant difference to local communities and the people who live there.
- identified opportunities, initiatives and new ways to support local communities;
- charity/good cause has developed a relationships with local the local store or home office at a grassroots level
- Tackling the underlying problems in your local community
- can apply evidence from programmes of community needs and aspirations to develop their existing model;
- Benefits the wider community and is not just supporting a single user group
- There is a need for this facility locally
- Will make a real long term difference
- Would Transform your community, improving the lives of those who live there