The Albert Gubay Charitable Foundation has temporarily changed its priorities.
They will ONLY be accepting applications for the costs associated with the delivery of projects that are:
• Either Foodbanks or Crisis Funds focused on the relief of poverty caused by the Covid-19 situation
• Run by registered charities in England, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland
• Entirely for beneficiaries in the above four jurisdictions.
They will NOT be accepting applications or awarding grants at this time:
• For any other types of projects apart from Foodbanks and Crisis Funds
• To replace the loss of fundraising revenue for a charity
• From organisations that are not registered charities
• From individuals.
In order to enquire about a grant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org